This page contains useful links regarding current economic data relevant to the teachings of our institute.
- Easing by People's Bank of China (PDF Format)
- Thailand's Economic Outlook (PDF Format)
- Bay Area Home Sales Slowest in 6 Years (PDF Format) December 16, 2014
- Southern California November Home Sales Fall Sharply (PDF Format) December 15,2014
Foreign Exchange & Interest Rates
U.S. Economy Links
- Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) (www.bls.gov): The official source for employment and inflation statistics.
- Bureau of Economic Analysis (BEA) (www.bea.gov): The official source for GDP and Personal Income/Outlays, Gross State Product, and state/local Personal Income.
- Census Bureau (www.census.gov): In addition to detailed demographic data, the Census provides data on housing, business payroll and receipts, and much more.
- St. Louis Fed: FRED II (research.stlouisfed.org/fred2): A great one-stop site for up-to-date data on most U.S. macroeconomic indicators.
- Freelunch.com (www.freelunch.com): Another one-stop site for many popular U.S. indicators. Allows users to graph and transform data.
California Economy Links
- Employment Development Department (www.edd.ca.gov): Official source for CA/County employment statistics.
- California Dept. of Finance (www.dof.ca.gov): This site collects statistics from several state agencies, offering data on demographics, state finances, and more.
- DataQuick (www.dqnews.com): This is the free news site for a San Diego firm that provides monthly data on residential real estate markets in California. Available data includes number of homes sold and median prices by county.
To view Adobe Acrobat PDF documents, please download and install the free Adobe Acrobat Reader.